NIPER – Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research – Ahmedabad. Notification is out for a total of 5 posts.Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 15th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Assistant (Non teaching)
Post Date: 29-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 5
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||15-12-2018|
Date of exam
will be announced later
Vacancy details of NIPER – Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018:
Name of post
Technical Assistant Computer Section
|Assistant Grade I/II|
- Consolidated salary as per 6th pay commission scales. This appointment is purely contractual and temporary in nature for a period of one year only and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
Name of post
|Technical Assistant Computer Section|
Assistant Grade I/II
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Technical Assistant Computer Section:
- ME / M.Tech. in Computer Science or Information Technology or M.Sc. Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Assistant Grade – I / II:
- BSc / MSc / MBA with 55% marks or equivalent Grade. With minimum 55%· Marks.
- Eight Years for Grade I and Five Years for Grade II / Experience as office· Assistant in govt department/University/Research Institute of repute. Strong knowledge and understanding of purchasing / tendering processes, policy, and systems as per Central Govt Norms. Science/ Management graduates or diploma in Material / Inventory Management with good software skills would be preferred. Preference would be given to candidates with experience in stores / purchase.
- B.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Sc with 55% marks or equivalent Grade.
- 3-5 years experience in University / Research Institutes Laboratory Hand on experience in handling of various equipments like Confocal Mircroscope, SEM, FACS, LC-MS,GC-MS and HPLC etc.
- Presentation / seminar / test / interview
- To be decided by board.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for NIPER – Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through the website http://www.niperahm.ac.in. No other mode of application will be considered.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions for online filling of the application carefully.
- Candidates who have already applied against previous advertisement for the same vacancy need not apply again.
Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected
The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail. and temporary in nature for a period of one year only and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) are the national level institutes in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, India.