NIPER Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research – Punjab. Notification is out for a total of 1 post.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk in interview on 20th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 11-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in interview||20-02-2019 from 02:30 to 03:30 pm|
|Venue||Room No. 206 NBC, Block-F, Department of Pharmacy Practice, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab.|
Vacancy details of NIPER Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs.31,000/- pm
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess M.Sc. in Pharmacology / Clinical Research/ Biochemistry /Microbiology / Life Sciences OR
- M.Pharm/Pharm D. in Pharmacy Practice/ Pharmacology/ Clinical Research/ Clinical Pharmacy/ life sciences OR
- MPH Public health
- Presentation / seminar / written test / interview
|SC/ ST/ PWD / Female||
Mode of Payment: DD in favour of Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar/ Chandigarh.
How to Apply for NIPER Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application (3 copies) along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) are the national level institutes in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, India.