National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj has released NIRDPR Recruitment 2018 notification for various posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 26-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 9
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of NIRDPR Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Chief Programme Manager||1|
|2||Thematic Experts – Regional Planning Specialist||1|
|4||Zonal Manager (M&E)||1|
|5||Associate Strategic Managers||3|
|6||IEC and Documentation Expert||1|
|1||Chief Programme Manager||Rs.1.50-1.80 lac per month|
|2||Thematic Experts – Regional Planning Specialist||Rs.1.00-1.25 lac per month|
|3||Infrastructure Specialist||Rs.1.00-1.25 lac per month|
|4||Zonal Manager (M&E)||Rs.1.00-1.25 lac per month|
|5||Associate Strategic Managers||Rs.45000-60000 per month|
|6||IEC and Documentation Expert||Rs.40000-50000 per month|
|7||Programme Executive||Rs.25000-35000 per month|
Period of Contract:
For a period of one year
Age limit (as on 15.10.2018):
|1||Chief Programme Manager||50 years|
|2||Thematic Experts – Regional Planning Specialist||45 years|
|3||Infrastructure Specialist||45 years|
|4||Zonal Manager (M&E)||45 years|
|5||Associate Strategic Managers||40 years|
|6||IEC and Documentation Expert||40 years|
|7||Programme Executive||40 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
|1||Chief Programme Manager|
- Post graduate degree in Development Practice / Rural Development / Rural Management/ Social Work / Social Development from National / International Universities / Institutes
- The candidate should have 10-15 years of experience in planning, implementation and monitoring of rural development schemes of which at least 5 years of experience in similar scale at State Governments / Government of India.
|2||Thematic Experts – Regional Planning Specialist|
- Post graduate degree in Engineering specifically Regional Planning / Spatial Planning / Geoinformatics from a National/ International Universities / Institutes.
- The candidate should have worked in the field of town and country planning for at least 10 years of which at least 5 years should have been spent in engagement with the State Governments / Town and Country Planning departments in area development planning and spatial planning.
- Post Graduate degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management from National / International Institutes or related field as accepted by the Selection Committee.
- He / She should have minimum of 10 years of experience in planning, managing and implementing construction/ Infrastructure projects in rural / peri – urban areas.
- He / She should have experience in managing projects with single project size of more than Rs. 5 Crore and collectively project works worth at least Rs. 100 Crore in the domains of the 14 desirable components mentioned in the Framework of Implementation.
- Experience in working with State Governments in executing projects as per CPWD / PWD guidelines is essential.
- Experience in managing programmes of similar scale and domain at National level with monitoring of multiple spread out projects would be preferred.
|4||Zonal Manager (M&E)|
- Post graduate degree in Management/ Public Administration/ Rural Development from premier National/ international institutes, preferably with IT background.
- He/ She should have worked in Monitoring and Evaluation of large scale Government Programmes at the National/ State level.
- He/ She should have worked in the rural development sector and should have a work experience in the relevant field for not less than 10 years.
- Familiarity with working State Governments will be an added advantage
|5||Associate Strategic Managers|
- Post graduate in Rural Development / Management / GIS
/MIS / any Social Science with strong academic background from National/ International Universities / Institutes
- The candidate should have worked in related activities on Government programmes at the National / State level.
- He/She should have worked in rural development sector, work experience in the relevant field for not less than 5 years.
- In addition to the above the candidate should have had thematic experience viz., MIS / Infrastructure / Spatial Planning / Rural Development for not less than 2 years
|6||IEC and Documentation Expert|
- Post graduate degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication from National / International Universities / Institute.
- He/ She should have should have a work experience in the relevant field for not less than 5 years.
- Familiarity with working State Governments will be an added advantage.
- Graduate degree with strong computer and analytical skills in any discipline with at least three years of experience of working at Central / State Government in implementation of a National Level Scheme
- The Programme Executive should have above 2 years of experience in Programme support at National level.
- Proficiency in government processes, ways of communication and use of e-office applications.
How to Apply for NIRDPR Recruitment:
- The applications are to be addressed to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD & PR), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 and those who desire to submit the soft copy may submit the same to [email protected] and a copy to [email protected]
- Prospective candidates shall submit their CVs/Resume with exclusive mention about fulfilment of prescribed qualification, age and experience.
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in the historic city of Hyderabad in Telangana state. The NIRD&PR celebrated its Golden Jubilee Year of establishment in 2008. In addition to the main campus at Hyderabad, this Institute has North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam to meet the NE-regional needs.