National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology has released NISST Director Recruitment 2018 notification on deputation basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 15th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Director
Post Date: 26-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||26-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||15-12-2018|
Vacancy details of NISST Director Recruitment:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Director||1||Mandi Govindgarh (Punjab)|
Period of Deputation:
For a period of 5 years. Can be reappointed for 1 or more terms up to 65 years.
- Minimum Age: 45 years
- Maximum Age: 55 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from recognized university.
- Preference will be given to MBA/Masters in Metallurgical/Material Science/Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate should have adequate experience in Metallurgical industry as Technologist/R&D/Management expert/ Industrial expert of National/ International repute.
How to Apply for NISST Director Recruitment:
- The application should also be sent on the following e-mail id [email protected].
- However only physical application with all the required documents like Educational Qualification, Experience, DOB etc and complete in all respects received shall be considered.
- The applications may be forwarded to Section Officer, SD I, Ministry of Steel, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi 110107.
NISST aims to be a single source for all the requirements of the secondary steel sector by various means like providing trained manpower to the secondary steel sector by way of both long term and short term courses, extend consultancy service to the industry, provide research & development and to undertake such projects for the industry, to provide technology outputs, act as a depository of all relevant information and knowledge and most importantly to provide an interface among the industry and educational/research institutes in secondary steel technology and re-rolling industry.