NIT KKR Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 – 65 Posts
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra has released NIT KKR Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 notification for various posts. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 10-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 65
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||15-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||14-12-2018 up to 5:30 PM|
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application||24-12-2018 up to 5:30 PM|
Vacancy details of NIT KKR Non Teaching Staff Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
|1||Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer||0||0||1||0||1|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||1||0||0||0||1|
|5||Students Activity & Sports Assistant||0||0||0||1||1|
|6||Library & Information Assistant||0||1||0||1||2|
*One post is reserved for PwD-OH candidate horizontal basis. **One post is reserved for PwD-HH candidate horizontal basis
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Level in Pay Matrix|
|1||Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer||Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200)|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||Level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700)|
|3||Technical Officer||Level-10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|4||Medical Officer||Level-10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|5||Students Activity & Sports Assistant||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|6||Library & Information Assistant||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|9||Personal Assistant||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|12||Junior Assistant||Level-3 (Rs.21700-69100)|
|13||Technical Assistant||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|15||Laboratory Assistant||Level-3 (Rs.21700-69100)|
Age limit (as on 14.12.2018):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer||50 years|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||50 years|
|3||Technical Officer||35 years|
|4||Medical Officer||35 years|
|5||Students Activity & Sports Assistant||30 years|
|6||Library & Information Assistant||30 years|
|9||Personal Assistant||30 years|
|12||Junior Assistant||27 years|
|13||Technical Assistant||30 years|
|15||Laboratory Assistant||27 years|
Relaxable for Departmental Candidates upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer:
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute;
- Record of having represented the University/ College at the Inter University / inter-Collegiate competitions or State and / or national championships;
- Qualifying in the national-level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations.
- Record of strong involvement and proven track record of participation in sports, drama & music, films, painting, photography, journalism event management or other student / event management activities during college/ University studies.
- Record of organizing such events as student’s convener or in later part of life.
- At least 10 years of experience as SAS Officer, out of which 5 years to be in a post with AGP of Rs. 7000/- or an equivalent post with GP of Rs.6600/- in the university/ Institute of National importance/ Central/ State Govt. or similar organization having strong involvement and proven track record in organizing teaching, sports, drama, music, films, painting, photography, journalism, event management or other student activities.
Senior Technical Officer:
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Ten years industrial research, ICT or other relevant experience with application so as to meet the needs of an NIT, or at least five years of experience in the post carrying GP of Rs. 6600/- or equivalent.
- B.E./B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.OR
- Employees of the Institute serving as Technical Assistant (SG II) for at least 5 years (Grade Pay 4800/-) or higher in the institute.
- MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Students Activity & Sports Assistant:
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from recognized University or Institution.
- Strong record of participation in college activities including arts (paints, photographs, drama, dance, music), event management, journalism etc.
Library & Information Assistant:
- First Class Bachelors Degree in Science/Arts/ Commerce from recognized University/Institute and Bachelors Degree in Library Science.
- First class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses). Or
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute. Or
- Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer – based accounting software.
- Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- 10+2 or equivalent in Science subjects from recognized Board or University.
- 2 Years Diploma with First class and minimum 6 months internship in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Registered as Pharmacist with State Pharmacy Council.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board with minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- First class in B.E./B.Tech. in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute. OR
- First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record.
Relevant Subjects: Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/Computer Application/Central Workshop (Mech. Engg.)/Centre for Computing & Networking/Physics/Chemistry.
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. Or
- Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. Or
- Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute
Relevant Subjects: Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/Computer Application/Central Workshop (Mech. Engg.)/Centre for Computing & Networking/VLSI Design.
- B.Sc Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute.
Relevant Subject: Physics/Chemistry
- Screening Test (If the number of applicant is large for any post)
How to Apply for NIT KKR Non Teaching Staff Recruitment:
- The candidates need to apply online in the online recruitment portal of Institute website: www.nitkkr.ac.in from 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
- Applicants applying for more than one post are required to apply online separately.
- After submission of form, payment gateway will open for payment of fee if applicable (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- The hard copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana) by post.
- Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope used for sending the hard copy of the application.
- The hard copy of application along with documents must reach the address along with self attested copy of all documents in support of their age, qualification, experience etc. by 24.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
About NIT KKR:
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana is a premier Technical Institute of the region. The institute started working as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra in 1963. Like other Regional Engineering Colleges of India this institution too, had been a joint enterprise of the State and Central Governments. This Institute was conferred upon status of Deemed University on June 26, 2002. Since then it has been renamed as National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.