National Institute of Technology Puducherry has released NIT Puducherry Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2018 notification for Civil & Electronics & Communication Engineering Department on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 10th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Teaching Faculty
Post Date: 24-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in interview||10-01-2019|
- With Ph.D.: Rs. 54,000/- per month
- Without Ph.D.: Rs. 35,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
The nature of appointment is purely temporary for a period of one semester (even) (January 2019 – May 2018).
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- First Class in B.E./B.Tech. and M.E. /M.Tech. as essential qualification.
- Ph.D. as desirable in the relevant discipline.
- Area of Specialization: Civil Engineering- Fluid Mechanics & Water Resources Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering-Signal Processing and Applied Electronics
- Written Exam
- Date of Interview: 10-01-2019
- Registration / Reporting time : 08.00 AM to 09.00 AM
- Written Examination Timing : 09.30 AM to 10.00 AM
- Interview : 11.00 AM onwards
- Venue : Science Block, NIT Puducherry
How to Apply for NIT Puducherry Teaching Faculty Recruitment:
- Filled in application in the prescribed format (available in the website: www.nitpy.ac.in ) along with the original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the relevant certificates should be produced at the time of walk in interview at NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal – 609 609.
About NIT Puducherry:
National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NITPY), nestled in the scenes of Karaikal, a coastal enclave in the basin of river Kaveri is one among the ten new NITs in the Union Territory of Puducherry. Notwithstanding the tender age, NIT-Py is committed to produce effective and responsible technocrats who have the ability to serve the nation on its journey to growth and prosperity. In this process, students have been admitted from the academic year 2010-11 onwards through JEE Mains with 50% of seats reserved for the candidates having residence/native at Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahe, Yanam and the remaining 50% seats are filled on all India basis.