NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018 – 135 Posts
National Institute of Technology, Warangal has released NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018 notification for various Teaching and Non Teaching posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 05-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 135
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||05-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||05-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application||10-12-2018|
Vacancy details of NIT Warangal Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Post|
|3||Assistant Professor Grade I|
|4||Assistant Professor Grade II (AGP Rs.7000)|
|5||Assistant Professor Grade II (AGP Rs.6000)|
Note: Reservations are applicable for the posts serial no. 4 & 5 only as per Govt of India orders.
Non Teaching Staff:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Post|
|5||Senior Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer||1-UR|
|7||Senior Medical Officer||1-UR|
|10||Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer||1-UR|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Initial Pay|
|3||Assistant Professor Grade I||Rs.1,01,500/-|
|4||Assistant Professor Grade II (AGP Rs.7000)||Rs.73,100/-|
|5||Assistant Professor Grade II (AGP Rs.6000)||Rs.70,900/-|
Non Teaching Staff:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale||Method of Recruitment|
|2||Superintendent Engineer||Rs.1,23,100/-||Deputation (ISTC)|
|3||Deputy Registrar||Rs.78,800/-||Direct / Deputation|
|4||Deputy Librarian||Rs.78,800/-||Direct / Deputation|
|5||Senior Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer||Rs.78,800/-||Direct / Deputation|
|6||Executive Engineer||Rs.67,700/-||Deputation (ISTC)|
|7||Senior Medical Officer||Rs.67,700/-||Deputation (ISTC)|
|8||Assistant Librarian||Rs.56,100/-||Direct / Deputation|
|9||Medical Officer||Rs.56,100/-||Direct / Deputation|
|10||Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer||Rs.56,100/-||Direct / Deputation|
|11||Scientific/Technical Officer||Rs.56,100/-||Direct / Deputation|
Age limit (as on 05.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 35 years (for Assistant Professor Grade II)
Age relaxation will be applicable as under
- SC/ST – 5 years,
- OBC- 3 years
- PWD-10 years and
- Government servants 5 years will be applicable as per the Govt. of India orders.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Professor Grade-II (AGP – 6000): Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Grade-II (AGP of 7000):
- One year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry.
- Cumulative Essential Credit Points is 10.
Assistant Professor Grade-I:
- Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute / Research and Development Labs or relevant Industry.
- Cumulative Essential Credit Points is 20.
- Six years after Ph.D. of which atleast three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.8000; Or
- Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph.D., with atleast three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.8000.
- Cumulative Essential Credit Points is 50.
- Ten years after Ph.D. or 13 years total working experience, out of which 7 years should be after Ph.D. with atleast 3 years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9500 or 4 years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.9000 or combination of Rs.9000 and Rs.9500 or equivalent in an Institution of repute or Research & Development Lab or relevant Industry.
- Cumulative Essential Credit Points is 80.
Note: More than six months of experience in relevant regular position in any organization will only be considered for total experience.
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- 9 years experience of Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above with 3 years of experience in educational administration, or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, or
- 10 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar out of which at least 5 years experience should be in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- or equivalent post.
Note: Refer Notification for details about other posts.
|Indian Nationals from Abroad||US $25|
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment:
- Candidates need to apply online duly uploading all certificates/self-attested documents with Photograph and scanned signature and also to submit hard copy of the same, to the Registrar, NIT, Warangal-506004 by super scribing the name of the post and Department on the envelope.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for General & OBC candidates, should be paid online through the application portal by Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card in favour of DIRECTOR, NIT Warangal.
- Indian Nationals applying from abroad can pay their application fee in US $25 per post (for all categories) online through the application portal.
- Separate online application must be submitted for each cadre/grade along with prescribed fee.
|To Apply (Non Teaching Staff)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Non Teaching Staff)||Click here|
|To Apply (Teaching Staff)||Click here|
|For Official Notification (Teaching Staff)||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About NIT Warangal:
National Institute of Technology, Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country. Alumni of the institute are spaced both length and breadth wise across the world and occupied noble positions in the industry as well as academia. The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Faculty of the institute are actively participating the development activities of the country in particular and the academic community all over the world in general.