National Institution for Transforming India Aayog has released NITI Aayog Assistant Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 60 days from the date of advertisement.
Name of the Post: Assistant Welfare Officer
Post Date: 09/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||09/05/2019|
|Last date for form submission||before 60 days from the date of advertisement.|
Vacancy details of NITI Aayog Assistant Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Welfare Officer||1|
- Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-pm
- Maximum age: 56 Years
- Age Relaxations as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Officers of Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector or Semi – Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisations holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or
- with six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-5 (Rs.29200- 92300) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre / Department; and
- with ten years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-4 (Rs.25500-81 100) in the Pay Matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre / Department;
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with one year experience in staff welfare activities.
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for NITI Aayog Assistant Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply offline, through the proper channel.
- Duly filled application along with supporting documents should be sent to the NITI Aayog office within 60 days from the date of issue of advertisement.
About NITI Aayog:
The National Institution for Transforming India is the premier policy Think Tank of India which is engaged in a number of transformational initiatives as a catalyst and an accelerator of change across sectors in partnership with Central Ministries and the State Governments.