National Institution for Transforming India Aayog has released NITI Aayog Young Professional Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 60 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 30 days from the date of advertisement in Newspaper.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 19-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 60
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
Vacancy details of NITI Aayog Young Professional Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Period of contract:
- 2 years
- Rs 60,000/- (Fixed)
- Maximum age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxations as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject/ MBA or BE/ B.Tech or 2 years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA.
- Minimum of one year of work experience relevant to the job description. The broad work experience will be based on the functional areas assigned to NITI Aayog. Preference will be given to persons with work experience in the relevant field supported by published work/ policy papers/ appraisal/ monitoring of projects & schemes etc
- Contract Based through Open Market
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for NITI Aayog Young Professional Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.niti.gov.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.
- After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About NITI Aayog:
The National Institution for Transforming India is the premier policy Think Tank of India which is engaged in a number of transformational initiatives as a catalyst and an accelerator of change across sectors in partnership with Central Ministries and the State Governments.