NITRD Project Technician Recruitment 2019 – 7 Posts
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has released NITRD Project Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 7 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 7th, 8th and 9th of March 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 25-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Interview Date & Time
07-03-2019 at 02:00 pm
08-03-2019 at 02:00 pm
|Senior Project Research Fellow||
09-03-2019 at 10:30 am
Data Entry Operator
NITRD, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi-110030
Vacancy details of NITRD Project Technician Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Senior Project Research Fellow||1|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
Pay scale and age limit details:
|Name of post||Age limit||Pay scale|
|Medical Officer||35 years||Rs. 90,000/-|
|Staff Nurse||30 year||Rs. 31,500/-|
|Project Technician||35 years||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Laboratory Technician||30 years||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Senior Project Research Fellow||30 years||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||25 years||Rs. 18,000/-|
- Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guideline.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess MBBS degree from a recognized university
- Preference will be given to those candidates working in field of Tuberculosis / with PG degree
- Diploma in Nursing and registered with any State Nursing Council.
Senior Project Research Fellow:
- Must possess BDS / M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with two years research experience.
- Knowledge of computers is preferred.
- Candidate must be 12th pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject) or
- one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization.
- NOTE: B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Experience in clinical trials/surveys and having own transportation for visiting the field is preferable.
- Candidate must be 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or Two years field/laboratory experience.
Data Entry Operator:
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate or 12th from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Preference would be given to science subjects and knowledge of computers.
- Not Applicable
- Walk in interview
How to Apply for NITRD Project Technician Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases as an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute is registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (XX1).