National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh has released NITTTR Chandigarh LDC Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
Post Date: 10-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 11
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
10-10-2018 till 5:00 PM
Vacancy details of NITTTR Chandigarh LDC Recruitment:
|1||Lower Division Clerk||7||3||1||11|
- Level 2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Pay Band/Grade Pay as per 6th CPC : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
Age limit (as on 10.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Relaxation with regard to upper age limit is as per Government of India rules. There is no age bar for internal candidates of this institute.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination and having minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (The typing test shall be conducted on computer)
- Test or Interview
How to Apply for NITTTR Chandigarh LDC Recruitment:
- How to register for on-line application: If your new user click on New User ? Register button and enter your details.
- The candidate needs to upload the below required certificates along with the application form : Proof of age, 12th Pass certificate, Caste certificate if applying against reserved posts & Experience certificate.
- Those who have applied earlier required to apply again. But they are not required to furnish any fee. But they are required to fill up the generated challan and submit. Failing to do so will result in rejection of application.
- Fresh candidate needs to fill -up the generated challan and submit it along with the fee to be paid on-line.
About NITTTR, Chandigarh:
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh is one of the four national institutes established by Government of India in the year 1967 for the overall development of technical education in the country in general and the northern region in particular. This institute caters to the needs of eight states (Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi and one Union Territory (Chandigarh). The institute is an autonomous organization registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. It is managed by a Board of Governors. Director is the Executive Head of the Institute.