NMDC Limited has released NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis to fill 180 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below and appear for the walk in interview from 15th to 25th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 11/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 180
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in Interview||15/06/2019 to 25/06/2019 from 9:00 AM to 5.30 PM|
|Venue of Walk in Interview||Training Institute B.I.O.M, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul, Dist. – Dantewada (C.G.)- 494556.|
Vacancy Details of NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Discipline||No of Posts|
|6||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||12|
|12||Electrical and Electronics Engg.||1|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|18||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||1|
|Technician Vocational Apprentice|
|22||Accounting & Auditing||4|
|26||Med. Lab Technician||2|
|27||Office Secy. /Stenography||2|
|28||Purchasing & Store Keeping||3|
Location: Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
Period of Training:
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Educational Qualification And Experience Required:
- ITI Passed in relevant field.
- Degree in relevant discipline/ engineering.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Diploma in relevant discipline/ engineering.
Technician Vocational Apprentice
- 10+02 Tech. Vocational in relevant field.
Note: The candidates who have already taken Apprentice Trainingunder Apprenticeship Act 1961 will not be eligible for candidature. The candidate who has passed qualifying examination during or after year 2016 are only eligible.
Note: For details about date of interview of each post refer official notification.
How to Apply for NMDC Ltd. Advisor Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview and shall bring Bio-data (along with Photographs) and required certificates for proof of Date of Birth, Qualifications & Caste etc. in original for verification and self-certified one copy each for submission.
- Trade Apprentices are required to register themselves in www.ncvtmis.gov.in portal.
- Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices & Technician Vocational
Apprentices are required to register themselves in www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal.
About NMDC Ltd:
The main objective of NMDC is to emerge as a global Environment friendly Mining Organisation and also as a quality Steel producer with a positive thrust on Social Development. The Mission of NMDC is to maintain its leadership as the largest iron ore producer in India, while establishing itself as a quality steel producer and expanding business by acquiring and operating various iron ore, coal and other mineral assets in India and abroad, rendering optimum satisfaction to all its stake holders.