North Eastern Police Academy has released North Eastern Police Academy Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 for the post of Sub Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 30-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of North Eastern Police Academy Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019:
- Not mentioned
- Level-5 in the pay matrix
Period of Contract:
- Three years
Age limit (as on 30.05.2019):
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must be Graduate from any recognized university/institutions.
- Officers of the Central Govt. / State Govt. / UTS holding analogous post on regular basis with the GP of Rs. 2800/- (Level — 5) or Head Constable (Armr.) with 8 years regular service in the grade.
- Written Exam/Interview
- Not mentioned
How to Apply for North Eastern Police Academy Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Candidates can download the prescribed performa of the application from the notification
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form.
- The last date to send the application form is 60 days from the date of issue of notification.
- No Late submission/Incomplete application form will be entertained.
About North Eastern Police Academy :
The NORTH EASTERN POLICE ACADEMY (erstwhile the Regional Police Training College) is an establishment of the Govt of India, under the Ministry of Home Affairs. It is situated in Ri-Bhoi District of Meghalaya and has been in existence since July,1978. It is engaged in shaping Police Officers of North Eastern States for equitable, effective and sensitive policing. It is dedicated to teaching the police personal of north eastern states to safeguard the value of freedom – freedom from disorder, criminal acts and criminals.