North East Frontier Railway has released Northeast Frontier Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 4 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 29th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 02-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 4
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||29-04-2019 at 10:00 am|
|Venue||Office of medical superintendent, Alipurduar Division, N.F Railway.|
Vacancy details of Northeast Frontier Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Obstetrician & Gynecologist (Specialist)||1|
- Specialist: Rs.95,000/- to 1,05,000/- pm
- General Duty: Rs.75,000/- pm
Age limit as on 29-04-2019:
- Maximum age: 53 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in respective field as a specialist and should be registered with Indian Medical council.
- MBBS degree and should be registered with Indian Medical council.
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
About Northeast Frontier Railway:
Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.