Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 – 44 Posts
Northern Railway has released Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 05-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 44
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||14-11-2018 to 16-11-2018 at 8:30 AM|
Vacancy details of Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
|8||Casualty (Emergency Medicine)||1||0||0||0||1|
|11||Obst & Gynae||1||1||0||0||2|
Pay Band (PB 3)- Rs.15,600-39,100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-
Period of Contract:
- Initial appointment will be for 1 Year only.
- This would be extendable to a total maximum period of 3 years in the form of subsequent 2 annual extensions, subject to satisfactory work, conduct & performance.
Age limit (as on 05.11.2018):
|General||37 – 40 years|
|OBC||40 – 43 years|
|SC/ST||42 – 45 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PG Degree recognised by MCI in the Specialty,
- PG Diploma recognised by MCI In the Specialty,
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM/DNB oncology or MD Medicine/Pediatrics with 1 year experience in Medical oncology.
- ONLY If candidates with PG Qualification are not available in a particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least 3 years experience after MBBS out of which 1 year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in the concerned specialty, can be considered.
- those without PG qualification but having at least 3 years (for PG Degree )/ 2 years (for PG Diploma ) experience in the specialty after MBBS as a POST GRADUATE TRAINEE ( MD/MS/DNB or Diploma) in the respective Specialty, can also apply.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council. For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining.
|Post||Date of Interview||Venue & Time|
|For Posts 1 – 4||14-11-2018||Auditorium Central Hospital 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM|
|For Posts 5 – 9||15-11-2018|
|For Posts 10 – 13||16-11-2018|
How to Apply for Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in & signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of walk in interview(14.11.2018 to 16.11.2018) at 8:30 AM.
- They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
- The applications should be filled on a A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format & complete with all the requisite Enclosures
About Northern Railway:
Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.