NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 90 Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 23-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 90
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Trade||No of Posts|
Location: Gujarat Unit
Period of Training:
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Relaxation to SC/ST & OBC candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- ITI in Relevant Trade.
- Should possess the required physical standard (i,e Height -137 Cm and Weight- 25.4 Kg ) as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Note: The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in any Central/ State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any private organization.
- Merit list based on Marks
How to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Apprentice shall register/enrol themselves on RDAT (Regional Directorate for Apprenticeship Training) through web-portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and the registration number should be mention in the Application form.
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may download the application form enclosed as Annexure-1 from the NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in/HR Managemen/Opportunities.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents may be sent in the following address.
Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Po- Anumala, Via-Vyara , Dist- Tapi, Pin-394651 , Gujarat.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.