NPSC Agriculture Inspector Recruitment 2019 – 18 Posts
Nagaland Public Service Commission has released NPSC Agriculture Inspector Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 4th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Agriculture Inspector
Post Date: 22-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 18
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of NPSC Agriculture Inspector Recruitment:
|Name of Post||No of Posts||
|Agriculture Officer||3||1 – BT Sumi of Kiphire|
1 – BT Yimchunger, Zeling & Chakhesang
|4||Sub Divisional Officer||3||
1 – BT Yimchunger
1 – BT Khiamniungan
|Name of Post||
Scale of Pay
|Agriculture Officer||Pay Level – 11 of Pay Matrix.|
Pay Level -8 of Pay Matrix.
|Assistant Geologist||Pay Band 15600 -39,100 Grade Pay 5400/-|
|4||Sub Divisional Officer||
Pay Level – 13 of Pay Matrix.
Pay Level – 11 of Pay Matrix.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5(five) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Age concession for serving Government employees will be allowed, the equal number of years they are in service subject to a maximum of 5(five) years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Sc. (Agri) and above.
- Sc. (Agri) and above.
- Masters Degree in Geology from any recognised University or
- M. Tech in Applied Geology or its equivalent.
Sub Divisional Officer
- B.E Agri. Engg./Civil Engg.
- However minimum 50% of these posts shall be reserved for persons possessing Degree in Agriculture Engg.
- B.E Agri. Engg./Civil Engg. Or
- 3 (Three) Years Diploma Course in Agri. Engg./Civil Engg. from recognised University.
- However minimum 50% of these posts shall be reserved for persons possessing Degree/Diploma in Agriculture Engg.
- Competitive Exam
- Physical Test
Rs.300/- (Non refundable)
How to Apply for NPSC Agriculture Inspector Recruitment:
- Candidates who have already submitted their application form may opt for addition of posts in order of preference by writing an application in plain paper addressed to Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission kohima on or before the last date of form submission.
- Other candidates can apply online in the application format as prescribed in the NPSC website.
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Member. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1(one) Chairman and 4(four) Members.