NRHM Jharkhand Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society. Notification is out for a total of 37 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 13th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Teaching Staff
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 37
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||22-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||13-02-2019|
Vacancy details of NRHM Jharkhand Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Reader||8 – UR|
|Resident Medical Officer||1 – UR|
|1 – ST|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer||2 – UR|
|1 – ST|
|1 – OBC|
|Medical OfficerRadiology||1 – UR|
|Medical Officer Biochemistry||1 – UR|
|Medical Officer – Pathology||1 – UR|
|Medical Officer Dentist||1 – UR|
- Professor – Rs.33,000/-
- Reader – Rs.31,000/-
- Lecturer – Rs.28,000/-
- Others – Rs.25,000/-
Age limit as on 01-08-2018:
- Maximum : 60 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess B.H.M.S./D.H.M.S & M.D. (Homoeo) with 3 years Teaching Experience as a Reader from Recognized Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital.
- Must possess B.H.M.S./D.H.M.S & M.D. (Homoeo) with 4 years Teaching Experience As a Lecturer from Recognized Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital.
- Preference shall be given to candidates saving experience of being R.M.O. or House Physician in a recognized Medical Homeopathic College and Hospital.
- Must possess B.H.M.S./D.H.M.S with M.D. (Homoeo), Recognized Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Resident/ Homoeopathic Medical Officer:
- Must possess B.H.M.S./D.H.M.S (Up to 1983) or Equivalent degree.
Medical Officer Radiology/ Biochemistry/ Pathology:
- Must possess MBBS degree
Medical Officer Dentist:
- Must possess BDS degree
- Shortlisting(through marks obtained)
- Not mentioned
How to Apply for NRHM Jharkhand Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online at www.spc.co.in
- Open the career page of the website and Register yourself with the basic information.
- Make sure you have valid email ID and a mobile number.
- Fill-up all the required field and mention the post you apply for with all the other details like education experience etc and write a brief synopsis about yourself.
- Upload your recently updated resume in the required format and submit your application
National Health Mission (NHM) is committed to provide accessible, affordable and accountable quality health services to the last person of the last household of the last village. The thrust of NRHM is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery zed health delivery system with inter sectoral convergence at all levels,to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinants of health like water, sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. Institutional integration within the fragmented health sector is expected; to provide the focus on outcomes, measured against Indian Public Health Standards for all health facilities.