Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released NVS Pune PGT, TGT & FCSA Form 2019 – Notification. Notification is out for a total of 370 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply on or before 05th June 2019.
Name of the Post: PGT, TGT & FCSA
Post Date: 27/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 370
Other Category you may be interested in:
- Latest Govt Jobs
- Application for Teaching Job
- Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
- 12th Pass Government Jobs in Gujarat
- Goa Govt Jobs
- Govt Jobs in Daman & Diu
- Govt Jobs in Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||27/05/2019|
|Last date for form submission||05/06/2019|
|Date of Document Verification||17/06/2019|
Vacancy details of NVS Pune PGT, TGT & FCSA Form 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- PGT – Rs.27,500/- pm | Hard Station – Rs.32,500/- pm
- TGT & FCSA – Rs.26,250/- pm | Hard Station – Rs.31,250/- pm
- Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess B.Sc/ BCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com, B.Ed, MCA/ PG Diploma/ Degree in relevant subject.
- Candidate must possess B.Ed/ Degree in relevant subject.
Faculty Cum System Administrator:
- Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ Degree with Diploma in computer application, DOEACC, CTET in relevant subject.
- Not mentioned
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for NVS Pune PGT, TGT & FCSA Form 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply offline through the Application Form available in the website
- Duly filled Application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications ,OBC non-creamy layer certificate, caste certificate, (if applicable) by post to one of the 7 Cluster centers specified in the notification.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are a system of alternate schools for gifted students in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNVs are specifically tasked with finding talented children in rural areas of India and providing them with an education equivalent to the best residential school system, without regard to their families socio-economic condition.