OCCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Odisha Construction Corporation Limited to recruit candidates purely on contract basis. Notification is out for a total of 9 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria before 31st January 2019
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 17-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 9
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||17-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||31-01-2019 by 05:00 pm|
Vacancy details of OCCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Category||Total Vacancy||Post reserved for women|
- Rs.9000/- per month
Age limit as on 01-01-2019:
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The candidate should have passed +3 Degree level in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university with PGDCA and
- Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience from a reputed Organization.
- Written examination
- Skill test
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for OCCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can send the duly filled Application form in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of testimonials such as qualifying certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate and 2 recent passport size photographs to the Managing Director, OCC Ltd., Unit – VIII, Gopabandhu Nagar.
- The Envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Office Assistant (Contract)”
|For Application Format||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
The Odisha Construction Corporation Ltd. (O.C.C Ltd) is a Government-owned Construction Company established in the year 1962 to undertake specialized civil and mechanical construction works. Later, the activities were extended to the field of Construction Consultancy and IT services. During 50 years of its existence, the company has developed expertise and know how in planning, designing and construction and successfully executed a wide variety of construction jobs on turn key basis.