Office of the District Magistrate & Collector Hoogly Recruitment 2019 – 100 Posts
Office of the District Magistrate & Collector Hoogly Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by District Magistrate, Hoogly, West Bengal. Notification is out for a total of 100 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 28th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Paddy purchase Personnel
Post Date: 12-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 100
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||19-02-2019|
|Last date for form submission||28-02-2019 till 5:30 pm|
Vacancy details of Office of the District Magistrate & Collector Hoogly Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Paddy purchase Personnel||100|
- Rs.11,000/- per month
Age limit as on 01-01-2019:
- Minimum age:18 Years.
- Maximum age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Paddy purchase Personnel:
- Candidate must have Passed Higher secondary or equivalent or above.
- Knowledge of computer is Desirable.
- Shortlisting(based on HS Marks) & Computer test(10 marks)
- Not mentioned.
How to Apply for Office of the District Magistrate & Collector Hoogly Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About Calcutta High Court:
The Calcutta High Court is the oldest High Court in India. It was established on 1st July, 1862 under the High Court’s Act, 1861. It has jurisdiction over the state of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The High Court building was designed by Mr. Walter Granville, Government Architect, on the model of the ‘Stadt-Haus’ or Cloth Hall at Ypres in Belgium.The seat of the High Court is Kolkata, capital of West Bengal. It also has a permanent Circuit Bench in Port Blair, the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 72.