Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd has released OMC limited Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 78 Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview from 20th to 22nd August 2019.
Name of the Post: Foreman, Mining Mate-lll & Surveyor
Post Date: 10/08/2019
No.of Vacancies: 78
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||20/08/2019 to 22/08/2019|
|Venue||OMC Colony of Regional Office, OMC Ltd. At/Po- Barbil, Dist- Keonjhar|
Vacancy Details of OMC limited Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 32 Years
- Other Age Relaxations as per rules.
- Foreman (Min.) – Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Mining Mate-lll – Rs.21700- 69100/-
- Surveyor – Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Candidate must possess Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Candidate must possess HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR, 196L
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Mines Survey from a AICTE recognized lnstitute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for OMC limited Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
About OMC Limited:
A Gold Category State PSU, Odisha Mining Corporation Limited was set up in 1956 as a joint venture between the Govt. of India and the Govt. of Odisha to harness the mineral wealth of the state. In 1961, the company became wholly owned by the Govt. of Odisha.