ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2019 notification has been released for the post of Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Technician by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Notification is out for a total of 36 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 24th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Technician.
Post Date: 03-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 36
Important dates to remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
24-01-2019, 18:00 hrs
Tentative date of CBT
Vacancy details of ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|A – II LEVEL|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||10|
|Assistant Technician (Electrical)||2|
|A – I LEVEL|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||9|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||5|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||3|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||4|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||3|
|A-II level||Rs. 12,000- 27000/-|
|A-I level||Rs. 11,000-24,000/-|
Total emoluments include:-
- Allowances @47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach.
- Dearness Allowance.
- HRA/ Company Accommodation.
- Contributory Provident Fund.
- An annual increment of 3% is admissible on basic pay
- Minimum – 28 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
Relaxation in Age:
- OBC – 3 Years Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 Years Relaxation
- In case of PwBD further 10 years relaxation to the maximum age limit mentioned above. For PwBD candidates, relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Ex-Servicemen: Ex- servicemen will be given age relaxation for length of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years as per Govt. Rules. However, for Disabled Defence Service personnel, extent of Age Concession is up to 45 years for Gen/OBC & 50 years for SC/ST.
- Departmental candidates will be given age relaxation to the extent of their service in ONGC.
- ONGC Ex-Apprentices: Age relaxation to ONGC Ex-Apprentices shall be granted to the extent of their training undergone in ONGC. Apprentices, who have completed apprenticeship from Companies other than ONGC shall not be eligible for such age relaxation.
Assistant Technician (Mechanical):
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Assistant Technician (Electrical):
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting):
- High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting.
Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel):
- High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic.
Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical):
- High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science & Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.
Junior Assistant Technician (Production):
- High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner /Machining/ Tractor/Motor Vehicle/ Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder
Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry):
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject
- Computer based test.
- Physical Standard Tests / Physical Efficiency Tests / Skill Test.
Scheme of Exam:
- All Questions shall be multiple choice objective types for a total of 100 marks.
- There will be No Negative Marking in CBT.
- Total duration of the test shall be 2 hours.
- The test shall be in English. However those candidates who opt for Hindi as the language of choice the test shall be bilingual i.e. in both Hindi and English.
- Scribe shall be provided by ONGC to those PWD candidates who wish to avail the same. PWD candidates who have physical limitation to write including that of speed, shall be given compensatory time i.e. 20 minutes per hour (total 40 minutes).
- Details of questions to be asked pertaining to each post is encapsulated in the table below
|Subject Specific, Domain Related||
General Mental Ability and Aptitude
AT (Mechanical)/ AT (Electrical)/ JAT(Fitting)/ JAT(Diesel)/ JAT(Electrical)/ JAT(Production) JTA (Chemistry)
|80 questions on subject knowledge for 80 marks. Questions will be commensurate with the level of Qualifications required for the post.||
20 questions for 20 marks Questions on Interpersonal Skills/ Logical reasoning/ Analytical/ Comprehension Ability/ Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation Skills/ General Awareness.
|UR / OBC||370/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD / EXS||Nil|
Mode of Payment: Deposit Registration Fees at any branch of SBI.
- . The test shall be held in Surat only.
How to Apply for ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 04-01-2019 to 24-01-2019 till 1800 Hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering/submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following a. Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
- Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph (20-70 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type) of the candidate with white background along with signature of the candidate (10-20 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type) again with a white background just below the photograph.
- Candidates are required to deposit Registration Fees at any branch of SBI in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan form downloadable from application web portal. Kindly note that after payment of fee through challan at any SBI Branch, the details of payment needs to be entered at “Enter Challan Details” tab by logging-in with your credentials. Departmental candidates shall also pay applicable registration fee. However, the same would be reimbursable.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected.
ONGC, a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy company is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad. A global energy major, it contributes 70% of India’s domestic Oil production & 62% of Natural Gas Production. ONGC’s annual net profit was Rs. 19,900 Cr. (approx.) during Financial Year 2017-18. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd, is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 28.36 billion USD in 20 countries. ONGC Represents India’s Energy Security through its Pioneering Efforts.