Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released ONGC Field Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 Post. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 16th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Field Medical Officer
Post Date: 14/05/2019
No. of Vacancies:1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in interview||16/05/2019 at 09:30 am|
|Venue||ONGC Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badharghat, Agartala.|
Vacancy details of ONGC Field Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Field Medical Officer||1 – UR|
- Total Compensation: 75,000/- pm
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MBBS Degree.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for ONGC Field Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 21 countries.