Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released ONGC Field Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 2 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 27th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Field Medical Officer
Post Date: 24/08/2019
No. of Vacancies:2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in interview||27/08/2019 at 10:00 am|
|Venue||Golf View Building, ONGC Base Complex, Rajahmundry.|
Vacancy details of ONGC Field Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Field Medical Officers||2|
- Field Medical Officers – 75,000/- pm
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MBBS Degree.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for ONGC Field Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 21 countries.