ONGC Scholarship 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released ONGC Scholarship to meritorious SC/ST Students 2018 Notification. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals and studying in India can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 21st January 2019.
Post Date: 22-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1000
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||22-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||21-01-2019|
Vacancy details of ONGC Scholarship 2019:
|Stream||Duration of the Course||
Total No of Scholarships
|4||Masters in Geology/ Geophysics||2 years||
Note: 50% Scholarship is reserved for girl students.
Zone wise break-up of ONGC Scholarship 2019:
|Name of the Zone||No of Scholarships|
|North East (Zone-3)||200|
Amount of Scholarship:
Rs.4000/- per month for all courses.
Age limit (as on 01.11.2018):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Masters degree in Geology/ Geophysics or MBA.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly 60% marks in graduation for PG courses.
- OGPA / CGPA of minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system.
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs.4.50 lakhs per annum.
- The candidate should not be availing any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. However, fee waiver/reimbursement of tution fees from any state govt are eligible to apply.
- The continuation of scholarship shall be subject to satisfactory performance in each year annual exam.
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2019:
- Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed ‘application format’ available here.
- Complete application with all supporting documents as mentioned in the application form duly certified and forwarded by the Head/ Principal/ Dean of Institute should reach the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in application format.
Maharatna ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas Company in India, contributing around 70 per cent to Indian domestic production. Crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, and HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, and Cooking Gas-LPG.