Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) has released OPSC PGT Recruitment 2019 notification. The total number of vacancies are 128. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on 21st September 2019.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 128
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||22/08/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||21/09/2019 ( till 11:59 pm)|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee||25/09/2019|
Vacancy Details of OPSC PGT Recruitment 2019 :
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age Relaxation:
- SEBC/SC/ST – 5 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must hold Masters degree with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. OR Must have possessed 2 years integral PG M.Sc course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application
- Written Test
Place of Examination:
|SC/ST/PwD of Odisha||NIL|
How to Apply for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About OPSC :