Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has released PFRDA Senior Law Officer Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Senior Law Officer
Post Date: 31-10-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of PFRDA Senior Law Officer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||No of Posts|
|1||Senior Law Officer||1|
Rs.1,50,000/- per month with 10% increase thereon on completion of every year.
Period of Contract:
The selected candidate would be engaged purely on contract basis for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
Age limit (as on 30.09.2018):
- Maximum Age: 62 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 55% marks or LL.M from a university recognized by UGC.
- Candidate must possess not less than eleven (11) years of ‘post qualification’ experience in the field of ‘Law’ or as an ‘Advocate’.
- The post qualification experience shall be preferably in the field of Commercial/Financial Law.
How to Apply for PFRDA Senior Law Officer Recruitment:
- Applications should be sent by ordinary post/speed post (without AD) in a cover superscribing “Application for the post of ‘Senior Law Officer’ on Contract” to the following address so as to reach latest by and not after 19th November, 2018 (Monday):
Deputy General Manager (Admin & HR)
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority,
B-14/A, Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai,
New Delhi – 110016.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms may apply giving their bio-data strictly in the format given below.
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to promote, develop and regulate Pension sector in India. The Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority Act was passed on 19th September, 2013 and the same was notified on 1st February, 2014. PFRDA is regulating NPS, subscribed by employees of Govt. of India, State Governments and by employees of private institutions/organizations & unorganized sectors.