PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018 – 42 Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018 notification in Electrical / Electronics / Civil disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 31-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 42
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
28-02-2019 till 23:59 hrs
Vacancy details of PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- During 1 year training: Rs.40,000/- -3%- 140000(IDA)
- After training: Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
Age limit (as on 31.12.2017):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|J&K Domicile / ExS/ Victims of riots||As per Govt. of India directives|
Note: Candidates working in POWERGRID are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the application.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/Institute with minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
- Valid Score in the GATE 2018 (EE/EC/CE)
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics: Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg
- Civil: Civil Engineering
- Group Discussion
Note: The qualifying marks for the interview is 40% for UR and 30% for OBC (NCL) / SC/ ST/ PwD.
Weightage of Different Parameters:
|GATE 2018 Marks (out of 100)||85%|
How to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website
www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2018 registration number and other required information.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph, signature, caste certificate/ disability certificate/ discharge certificate/ age relaxation cum domicile certificate and essential qualification certificate along with final year/semester mark sheet.
- The payment of application fee can be done through online mode only.
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 1,51,064 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 238 Sub-stations (as on 31.12.2018) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 47,735 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 688 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India.