Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital under Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) has released PGIMER RML Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 2 Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details and attend the walk-in Interview on 2nd September 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 24/08/2019
No.of Vacancies: 2
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||02/09/2019|
|Venue||Department of Physiology pg PGIMER & Dr.RML Hospital, New Delhi.|
Vacancy Details of PGIMER RML Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Hospital||Vacancy|
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Rs.67700/- to 208700/- per month.
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- Candidates must possess MBBS with PG Degree/diploma/DNB in concerned specialty should be registered with Delhi Medical council.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for PGIMER RML Senior Resident Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a premier medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students. It has been ranked 2 in the category of medical institutes in latest NIRF rankings in India .