Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) has released PGIMER Senior Resident & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 90 Post. Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 23rd May 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator
Post Date: 07/05/2019
No.of Vacancies: 90
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Last date to submit offline form||23/05/2019|
|Last date For payment of fee||27/05/2019|
Vacancy Details of PGIMER Senior Resident & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Obst. & Gynae||4|
|Oral Health Science Centre||4|
|Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine||2|
|Renal Transplant Surgery||5|
|Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency)||1|
|Biophysics (Senior Demonstrator)||1|
|CSIC (Jr./Sr. Demonstrator)||1|
|Paediatric Medicine (Senior Demonstrator) (NonMedical)||1|
|Radio-diagnosis (Senior Demonstrator)||2|
|Community Medicine & SPH (Junior Demonstrator) (Nutrition)||1|
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
|PWD||As per Govt order|
- Rs.35,400/- to Rs.67,700/- pm.
- Candidate must have a Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A Postgraduate degree i.e. MD/MS in the specialty concerned or its equivalent(please refer the official notification).
- Written exam.
- Document verification.
How to Apply for PGIMER Senior Resident & Jr./Sr. Demonstrator Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may apply offline using the application form available on the website (attached below)
- Duly filled application should be sent to he below mentioned address:
Chandigarh – 160012.
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a premier medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students. It has been ranked 2 in the category of medical institutes in latest NIRF rankings in India .