Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. has released POSOCO Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2019 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Electrical & Computer Science)
Post Date: 31-08-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of POSOCO Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2019:
Not mentioned in the notification
Selected candidates for will be placed in the pay scale of ₹ 60000-180000 and other allowances and benefits as applicable, during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry.
Age limit (as on 31.07.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Reservation/ relaxation/ concession to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex – SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victims of riots shall be as per Government of India directives
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Valid Score in GATE 2019:
|Sl.No.||Post||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper|
|2||ET (Computer Science)||CS|
|Course||Electrical||Computer Science||Percentage of Mark|
|Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)||Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA|
Note: Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14th August 2019 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Qualifying Marks in essential qualification is relaxed to pass marks for posts reserved for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Candidates working in POSOCO are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the application.
Relaxation/ Concession for POSOCO Departmental Candidates
- No Upper Age Limit
- Qualifying Marks in essential qualification is relaxed to 50% for General and OBC (NCL) Category.
- Departmental Candidates should hold valid qualifying score in the corresponding papers of GATE 2019
i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
- No application fee for applying in POSOCO
Note: Trainees working in POSOCO shall not be considered as Departmental Candidate. Please refer to Internal Circular before filling up the application for further details.
- GATE 2019 Score (85% of Total marks)
- Group Discussion (3% of Total marks)
- Personal Interview (12% of Total marks)
- Medical Examination
The Qualifying marks for interview is 40% for UR and 30% for Other reserved category.
|SC/ST/PWD/EXS/Departmental Candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2019:
- Application window for POSOCO shall be open from 16.09.2018 to 15.10.2018. Candidates have to register themselves online at POSOCO website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No., GATE 2019 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.posoco.in.
- You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/-(if applicable) through online mode only.
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POSOCO. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a Knowledge based organization of national importance. It is responsible for managing the power system operations – a mission critical activity, with security, economy and reliability. To achieve this, it has adopted a multidisciplinary approach with state of the art technology. It ensures equitable use of Transmission Infrastructure and has invested significantly in its human capital and towards strengthening the whole power system faculty. It operates the National Load Despatch Centre and the five Regional Load Despatch Centers.