India Post Office Recruitment 2018 – 19 Posts
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released for the Post of Skilled Artisan. The notification is out for a total of 19 Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can go through the details given below and can apply for the same on or before 10th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Skilled Artisan
Post Date: 11-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10-11-2018|
Vacancy Details of Indian Post Office Recruitment:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Skilled Artesian||Motor Vehicle Mechanic||8|
|Motor Vehicle Electrician||4|
|Carpenter & Joiner||1|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Candidates who have completed 8th passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade, MV Mechanic should possess a valid driving license to drive heavy vehicles or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Trade Test
- Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
How to Apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the notification from the official website page at http://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Applicants can send their hardcopies of the filled application form along with photocopies of ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificate, caste certificate and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address by post.
- Envelope should be Superscribed with “Application For The Post of………………………..”
“The Senior Manager,
Mail Motor Services,
139, Beleghata Road,
Kolkata – 700015″.
About Indian Post Office:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.