Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC),has released recruitment notification for the Post of Forest Conservator. The notification is out for a total of 22 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates can go through the details given below and can apply for the same on or before 18th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Forest Conservator
Post Date: 28-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18-10-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||25-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of PPSC Recruitment:
- Refer official notification for detailed information about vacancy details.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Bachelor’s degree in second division in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds equivalent degree of a foreign university.
- Masters degree in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds equivalent degree of a foreign university. Provided that in the case of Graduates or Masters with pure Mathematics or Statistics or Economics, they must have passed in one of the following subjects in their Higher Secondary, Matriculation or any equivalent examination: Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- Punjabi of Mattie or its equivalent Standard is essential .
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards
|For General / OBC Candidates||Rs.500/- + Online Portal Charges Rs.70/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs.250/- + Online Portal Charges Rs.70/-|
- Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online in the official website page at http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- Click on PPSC Recruitment Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in PPSC Extra Assistant Conservator of Forest Online Application Form.
- Scan your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Scan the Copies of necessary documents.
- Then Click on the submit button in the bottom and pay the relevant Application Fee.
- Take a printout of the PPSC application form for further reference.
Joint public service commission, the precursor of the Punjab Public Service Commission, with its writ running from the Khyber pass to the Jamuna near Delhi, was born at Lahore on may 1,1937. In the wake of the partition, the Punjab Public Service Commission resurged in february, 1948, at Shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of East Punjab. Following the merger of the States of Punjab and Pepsu, It shifted to Patiala on Nov.1st,1956. on 1st Nov 1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the States of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.