PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 34 Posts
Punjab Public Service Commission has released PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Assistant
Post Date: 28-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 34
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
20-02-2019 by 23:59 hrs
|Last Date for payment of Fee||
Vacancy details of PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Category||No of Posts|
|3||Wards of Freedom Fighters,Punjab||1|
|4||Sports Persons, Punjab||1|
|5||Physically Handicapped, Hearing Impairment||1|
|6||Scheduled Caster(Others) Punjab||4|
|7||Scheduled Caster(Others) ESM/LDESM, Punjab||1|
|8||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||4|
|9||Backward Classes, Punjab||4|
|10||Backward Classes,ESM/LDESM Punjab||1|
Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree from recognized university and 120 hrs course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a recognized institution. OR
- Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course of Govt of India.
- Passed test in English and Punjabi, typewriting on Computer at speed of 30 words per minute.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard is essential.
- Competitive Exam
- Typewriting Test
How to Apply for PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment:
- Fill Online Application Form.
- Deposit the Application Fee By using the print out of system generated Bank Challan Form.
- The Candidate should go to any branch of State Bank of India and deposit his/her Application fees as mentioned on the Challan Form only after a gap of one working day from the date of submitting the Online Application Form and Challan generation.
- Print the submitted Application Form
- Candidate can login and access his/her submitted Application form only after a gap of one working day From the date of depositing the application fee in any Branch of SBI. (One day shall be utilized by Bank for fee reconciliation and updating of record.)
Joint public service commission, the precursor of the punjab public service commission, with its writ running from the khyber pass to the jamuna near delhi, was born at lahore on may 1,1937. In the wake of the partition, the punjab public service commission resurged in february, 1948, at shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of east punjab. following the merger of the states of punjab and pepsu, it shifted to patiala on nov 1st,1956. on 1st nov 1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the states of Haryana and Himachal pradesh.