Punjab Public Service Commission has released PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 117 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st April 2019.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Officer
Post Date: 09-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 117
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for payment of Fee online|
Vacancy details of PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019:
Category wise break-up
Wards of Freedom Fighter, Punjab
|Sports Persons, Punjab|
|Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab|
Scheduled Caster (Others) ESM/LDESM, Punjab
BalmikiMazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM, Punjab
|BalmikiMazbhi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab|
Backward Classes, Punjab
|Backward Classes ESM/LDESM, Punjab|
- Rs.15,600 -39100 + GP of 5400
Age limit (as on 01-01-2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from any Recognized University or Institution.
- Provided that the persons possessing qualification of Ph.D. or M.V.Sc. in any of the Branches of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science shall be given preference.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
- Written Exam.
- Not mentioned
How to Apply for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Joint public service commission, the precursor of the punjab public service commission, with its writ running from the khyber pass to the jamuna near delhi, was born at lahore on may 1,1937. In the wake of the partition, the punjab public service commission resurged in february, 1948, at shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of east punjab. following the merger of the states of punjab and pepsu, it shifted to patiala on nov 1st,1956. on 1st nov 1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the states of Haryana and Himachal pradesh.