PSPCL Lineman Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 850 Posts
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd has released PSPCL Lineman Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are domicile of Punjab can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Lineman Apprentice
Post Date: 02-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 850
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||02-11-2018 at 10:00 AM|
|Last Date for submission of Application||24-11-2018 at 6:00 PM|
Vacancy details of PSPCL Lineman Apprentice Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||General||SC/ST||BC||PH (Deaf & Dumb only)||Total|
Period of Training:
As per Apprenticeship Act 1961, Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from time to time.
- ITI in WIREMAN/ ELECTRICIAN trade.
- The certificate should be issued and duly signed by NCVT or SCVT is only.
- Candidate who has already done ITI apprenticeship earlier in any department or in PSPCL will not be eligible for this Apprenticeship.
- Merit basis
The merit will be made as per marks obtained in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade.
How to Apply for PSPCL Lineman Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through PSPCL website in English only.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire training period.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, make sure the following details /documents are readily available with the candidate:- a) Academic qualification as per eligibility criteria. b) Personal details. c) Reserve category (if any)
- To apply visit PSPCL website www.pspcl.in Under ‘RECRUITMENT’ Link, click on APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING OF LINEMAN.
Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) was a statutory body formed on 1-2-1959 under the Electricity Supply Act.1948. Subsequently with the re-organization of the erstwhile State of Punjab under the Punjab Re-organization Act 1966 this form came into existence w.e.f. 1st May, 1967.