Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh. Notification is out for a total of 352 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 6th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Clerk
Post Date: 05-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 352
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I|
Last date for receipt of application fee
|Last date/time for Registration Step II|
Last date for editing of applications
Vacancy details of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|SC /ST of Haryana||–|
BC of Haryana
|BC – A||40|
|BC – B|
PHC of Haryana
BC – A
|BC – B|
- The salary, pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by Haryana Government.
|Sr. No||Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Remarks|
|2||SC/ST of Haryana||18||47|
|BC of Haryana||18||47|
|Ex-servicemen of Haryana||18||Up to the age of 42 years plus continuous military service added by three years.||–|
|5||PHC of Haryana||18||Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Haryana Category candidates by 10 years from their original category|
|In Service Employees||18||45|
In the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab/Haryana Govt. other State Govt. or the Govt. of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts & UT. Chandigarh.
|7||Widow, woman legally separated deserted from husband for more than two years, where husband has been ordered by civil or criminal court to pay maintenance to her, whose husband has remarried, wife of serving military personnel, disabled while in military service||18|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Note:- The applicant who is possessing the degree of Graduation from any stream i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent thereto is eligible.
- Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or;
- Who, having a spouse living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person. Shall be eligible for appointment to the service.
Provided that the Committee, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage may exempt any person from the operation of this rule
- Written Exam
Scheme of Exam:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Qualifying marks|
|General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
Note: It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||200/-||100/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||750/-||375/-|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
Mode of Payment: Through SBI
How to Apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)’.
- Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant through e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone.
- After getting the Registration ID and Password, applicant must take a print out of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ in “Landscape orientation’. Applicant should also save ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ as PDF file for future reference.
- Applicant has to take along this printed ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ to any Branch of State Bank of India for deposit of fee in cash only. The ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under screen 8888 (fee type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible.
- Before proceeding to Step II, applicant must ensure that he/she has a scanned image files of his/her latest passport size coloured PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background in PC/Pen drive/other soft media and application fee remittance/deposit details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No./Journal No., Branch name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it to the website along with application data.
- Complete step II and submit your Application.
Society for Centralized Recruitment of staff in Subordinate Courts under Punjab and Haryana High Court, is to conduct recruitment for the post of Clerk, Stenographer Grade III and Driver on the behalf of District and Sessions Judges of the States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh.