RailTel Corporation of India Limited has released RailTel Manager Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Manager in S&T,EE &Civil Department.The total number of vacancies are 18. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 12th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Manager
Post Date: 13/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 18
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||12/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||12/07/2019|
Vacancy Details of RailTel Manager Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Electrical Engg. Deptt.||02|
- Three Years
- Not mentioned
Age limit ( as on 12/07/2019):
- Maximum Age : 55 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Should have rendered at least 4 years service in GP Rs.4600/-(6th CPC) in the field of Railway Signalling.
- Should have rendered at least 4 years service in GP Rs.4600/-(6th CPC) in the field of Loco/General Electrical works.
- Should have rendered at least 4 years service in GP Rs.4600/-(6th CPC) in the field of Permanent Way (Track)
- Not mentioned
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for RailTel Manager Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Download the application form provided in the notification
- Fill the details correctly.
- The duly filled in application form along with supportive documents must be send to – Addl.General Manager/P&A,RailTel Corporation of India Limited ,Plot No.143,sector-44,Gurgaon,Haryana
- Last date to send the application form is 12/07/2019
- No Late submission of application form will be taken into consideration.
About RailTel :
RailTel Corporation a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track. The OFC network covers all important towns & cities of the country and several rural areas covering 70% of India’s population. RailTel with strong nationwide presence is committed to bring cutting edge technology and offer innovative services to the Indian Telecom market.