RARISD Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Reginal Ayurveda Research Institute for Skin Disorders which is under Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences. Notification is out for a total of 5 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 29th January 2019
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 5
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
|29-01-2019 at 10:30 am|
RARISD, New Rajiv Nagar, Payakapuram, vijayavada-520015
Vacancy details of RARISD Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Senior Consultant (Ayurveda)||1|
|Multi Task Attendant||1|
Pay scale and Age limit Details:
|Name of post||Pay scale||Age limit|
|Senior Consultant (Ayurveda)||Rs.50,000/- pm||65 years|
|Multi Task Attendant||Rs.16,000/- pm||27 years|
|Driver||Rs.16,000/- pm||27 years|
|Panchakarma Technician||Rs.16,000/- pm||27 years|
|Panchakarma Attendant||Rs.16,000/- pm||27 years|
- Age relaxation as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Consultant (Ayurveda):
- MD/MS(Ayurveda) from any recognized University.
- Experience of Clinical research.
- Publication in reputed journal
- Experience in handling project and related matters.
- Computer Knowledge, MS Office, Excel etc.
Multi Task Attendant:
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board, Basic computer knowledge.
- Matriculation from recognized Board. Valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Vehicles and experience for at least one year preferably in any reputed institute.
- Diploma or certificate course in Panchakarma of minimum one-year duration from a recognized institution.
- Three years experience in a recognized Ayurvedic Hospital/ Institution.
- Matriculation with 1-year work experience as Panchakarma attendant in recognized Institute
- Not Applicable
- Walk-in interview (Test/Driving test)
How to Apply for RARISD Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.