RBI Chennai Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2018 – 2 Posts
Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Chennai Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2018 notification on contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensary at the Reserve Bank Staff College, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 2nd January 2019.
Name of the Post: Banks Medical Consultant
Post Date: 15-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
02-01-2019 till 5:00 PM
Vacancy details of RBI Chennai Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 2 (UR-1, OBC-1)
Note: Candidates who have applied earlier in response to our advertisement dated August 15, 2018, for this post are required to apply afresh indicating the category they belong to along with the certificate in support of their claim for the reserved post.
Location: Reserve Bank Staff College, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet – 600 018.
|Monday to Friday||08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
12:30 PM to 02:30 PM
05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
|Rs 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e. 3 years
Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs 1,000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expense.
|Saturday||07:30 AM to 10:30 AM|
Period of Contract:
The contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine;
- Applicant having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post;
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner;
- The applicant should have his/her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 Kms from RBSC dispensary;
How to Apply for RBI Chennai Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the attached format as prescribed.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”.
- The application should reach The Principal, Reserve Bank Staff College, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018 on or before 5 PM on January 02, 2019.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.