RBI Kanpur Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
RBI Kanpur Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Reserve Bank of India to recruit candidates on contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India at its Kanpur Office. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 18th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Banks Medical Consultant
Post Date: 04-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
18-02-2019 till 5:00 PM
Vacancy details of RBI Kanpur Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Banks Medical Consultant
- Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years plus other Allowances.
Period of Contract:
- The contract for engagement of BMC will be for a period of three years.
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should possess MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine;
- Applicant having PG degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post;
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner;
- The applicant should have his/her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 4-8 Kms from banks dispensary;
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for RBI Kanpur Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and Interested candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format (attached below).
- The application must be sent in a sealed envelop superscribed “Application for engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis.The duly filled application with required documents should be sent to the below mentioned address:
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department, (Recruitment Section),
Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Kanpur – 208001.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.