RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018 – 270 Posts
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018 notification has been released by Reserve Bank of India. So interested candidates who are Indian Citizens (Ex-Servicemen only) can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th November 2018.
- Important Dates
- Vacancy Details
- Pay Scale
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Fees
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Name of the Post: RBI Security Guard 2018
Post Date: 09-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 270
|Starting Date for submission of Application||09-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||30-11-2018|
|Last Date for payment of Fees||30-11-2018|
|Schedule of Online Test
|Dec 2018 / Jan 2019|
Note: The online test could be conducted on a weekday or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
Gross emoluments is approximately ₹24,052/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
Further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are eligible.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2018. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
- The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by necessary documents.
- Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Note: Orthopedically handicapped/ Hearing Impaired/ Visually Handicapped/ disabled ex-servicemen/ declared medically unfit, who cannot undertake the duties, properly will not be eligible.
- Online Test
- Physical Test
Scheme of Selection:
Details of Online Test:
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
Note: Out of the above three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. There will be negative marking for wrong answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject.
- Physical Test will be of qualifying nature.
- The Bank may arrange combined pre-test training at certain centres for a limited number of SC/ST/OBC candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India.
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from November 9, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
- Intimation charges (Non- Refundable) of Rs.50/- shall be payable from November 9, 2018 to November 30, 2018. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.