RCB Recruitment 2018 – 24 Posts
The Regional Centre for Biotechnology has released recruitment notification for Various Posts. The notification is out for a total of 24 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and can apply via online on or before 8th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 20-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 24
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of RCB Recruitment:
- Bio Incubator
|Business Development Manager||1|
- Advanced Technology Platform Centre
|Senior Finance and Business Manager||1|
|Senior Technical Officer||9|
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s degree, PG, CA with relevant experience or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|All other Candidates ( ST / SC / EX-s / PWD)||Nil|
- Refer Official notification for detailed information about Pay Scale.
How to Apply for RCB Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested candidates ca apply via online in official website page at http://www.rcb.ac.in
- Logon to RCB Careers Page at the official website.
- Eligible cndiadtes are advised to open the application form.
- Fill your academic details, skill, experience, and other related information as per the category.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Take a printout of the filled application form
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu. In 2016, RCB was recognised as an Institution of National Importance by the Parliament of India.