REC Power Distribution Company Limited(RECPDCL) has released RECPDCL Associate Advisor Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Associate Advisor. The total number of vacancy is 01.Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk-in-interview based on the eligibility criteria on 07th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Associate Advisor.
Post Date: 11/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 01
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||11/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||07/07/2019 (08:00 PM)|
Vacancy details of RECPDCL Associate Advisor Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
- Monthly CTC of Rs.1,02,000/-
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
- Maximum Age: 64 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.E/ B. Tech/ (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics)
- Essential Experience:25 years in Power Sector of which minimum 03 years in renewable energy sectors.
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for RECPDCL Associate Advisor Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format by e-mail to [email protected] or by ordinary post to Chief Manager (HR), REC Power Distribution Company Ltd., KRIBHCO Bhawan, Plot no. A-10, Sector-1, NOIDA – 201 301, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh .
- The name of the post must be written at the top of the envelope as “Application for the post of………..”
- Candidates must attach / upload along with the application form self-attested copies of proof of age,qualification, post qualification working experience and a copy of Service Certificate from the last employer indicating the Post, Basic Pay and Pay Scale last held by them.
- Late submission of Application form will not be entertained.
REC came into being in 1969 to articulate a response to the pressing exigencies of the nation. During the time of severe drought, the leaders sought to reduce the dependency of agriculture on monsoons by energizing agricultural pump-sets for optimized irrigation. Thereafter, we have ventured into newer paths and expanded our horizons to emerge today, as a leader in providing financial assistance to the power sector in all segments, be it Generation, Transmission or Distribution.