Repco Bank has released Junior Assistant/ Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 40 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant/ Clerk
Post Date: 04/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 40
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||03/06/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||20/06/2019|
|Download of call letters||01/07/2019 onwards|
|Date of Online Test||07/07/2019|
Vacancy details of Repco Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Recruitment:
|Name of the State||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total|
₹ 11,765 to ₹ 31,540/-
Age limit (as on 30/04/2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
|OBC NCL||3 years|
|EXS||Service + 3 years (8 years for PWD SC/ST)|
|Widow/Divorced and not remarried||9 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the vacancy notified State is essential.
- Online Test
- Document Verification
Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Salem and Tirunelveli.
Scheme of Online Test:
|Sl.No.||Name of Test||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
How to Apply for Repco Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates can to go to the Repco Bank website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Before registering, candidates should have valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and click SUBMIT.
- Application fee should be paid Online using Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should upload scanned copy of their latest photograph and signature as per specifications given.
|For Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About Repco Bank:
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Repatriates.