Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) has released RFCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 79 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online on or before 09th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Non-Executive
Post Date: 10/05/2019
No. of Vacancies:79
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submitting Application||10/05/2019|
|Last date for submitting Application||09/06/2019|
Vacancy details of RFCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2019:
|1||Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Mechanical) (W-3)||34|
|2||Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Electrical) (W-3)||20|
|3||Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Instrumentation) (W-3)||16|
|4||Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Chemical Lab) (W-3)||3|
|5||Store Assistant Gr-II (W-3)||3|
- Rs.9000-16400/- pm
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II:
- Candidate must possess Regular 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering OR
- 03 year B.Sc degree with Chemistry as one subject.
- Candidate must possess Graduate Degree in any Discipline
- Candidate must possess Regular Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered with State Medical Council with 01 year experience in the line in a Hospital of repute after Diploma.
- Computer based online objective type test
|SC/ ST/ PWD/Exs||Nil|
How to Apply for RFCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.nationalfertilizers.com
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) is a Joint Venture Company formed by National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Engineers India Limited (EIL) and Fertilizers Corporation of India limited (FCIL) to take forward the revival of Ramagundam Unit of FCIL by setting up of gas based Ammonia – Neem Coated Urea complex at existing Ramagundam site of FCIL, District Karim Nagar, Telangana-505210. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), a Mini-Ratna, Central Public Sector Undertaking, has been engaged as Manpower Management Consultant by RFCL.