RINL Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited. Notification is out for a total of 77 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 20th February 2019
Name of the Post: Management Trainees
Post Date: 09-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 77
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
20-02-2019 Till 05:00 pm
Closing date for Payment Gateway
22-02-2019 Till 05:00 pm
Vacancy details of RINL Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Discipline||Vacancy|
- Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs20,600-3%-46,500.
- On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-3%-50,500/-.
Age limit as on 01-12-2018:
- Upper age limit: 27 Years
- Born not earlier than 01-12-1991.
|PWD||As per Govt order|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL / METALLURGY disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates having Degree in related disciplines as given below can apply against the respective discipline
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Machine / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering
- Mechanical & Automation / Mechatronics / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering / Manufacturing process & Automation / Production Engineering / Power Engineering
- Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(Tech) in RINL are required to appear for GATE-2019 in the relevant discipline. The Discipline and corresponding GATE papers along with GATE paper codes are given below:
|Discipline||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper|
Candidates have to qualify in the GATE-2019 examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in GATE-2019 will be shortlisted to appear for Personal Interview.
|Other||500/- (plus GST @ 18%)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
Mode of Payment:Online
How to Apply for RINL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers.
- Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- Have the following readily available:
- e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)
- Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels
- GATE-2019 Application Number & GATE-2019 Enrolment Number.
- Enter GATE-2019 Application Number, Enrolment Number and the basic details such as Name, Category, PwD status, date of birth, email id and upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting the basic details.
- Click on second stage Online registration and enter personal details, qualification and experience details and click SUBMIT.
- Application fee shall be paid through Payment Gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Candidates, who need not pay application fee may download the registration slip after entering all the details
- After making payment, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited(RINL), the Corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) is India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and is a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of over Rs17,000 crores, the Company is gearing up production to achieve rated capacity of 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel capacity. The Plant is an epitome of technological marvel crafted in nature’s lap, where environment sustenance comes first and a tree is grown for every metric tonne of production capacity added. The residential township is unique of its kind with dense foliage, beautiful parks, wide roads and provides all modern amenities within and in the vicinity.