Rail India Technical and Economic Service Ltd has released RITES Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification to recruit 5 candidates in S&T and Signal discipline on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 9th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (S&T and Signal)
Post Date: 22/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 5
Other Categories you may be interested in:
- Indian Railway Recruitment
- RPF Recruitment
- Andhra pradesh Government Jobs
- Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19/07/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||09/08/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application||19/08/2019|
Vacancy details of RITES Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (S&T)||2|
|Assistant Manager (Signal)||3|
Location: Gooty- Dharmawaram Section & Anuppur – Pendra Road Section
- Rs. 50, 000 – 1,60, 000/-
Period of Contract:
- One year
Age limit (01/07/2019):
- Maximum Age: 55 years
Age is relaxable by 3 years for deserving candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- General work experience of 4 years.
- Experience in same/similar position of 1 year.
- Written Test
- No Fee
How to Apply for RITES Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates may apply form the official website www.rites.com under the Careers section.
- Download the application form.
- The application form along with relevant documents must be send to- “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.