Rail India Technical and Economic Service has released RITES Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit candidates on Regular Basis. Notification is out for 16 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Engineer (Civil)
Post Date: 10/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 16
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Start date of online registration||10/06/2019|
|Last date of online registration||25/06/2019|
Vacancy details of RITES Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
- Rs.40,000/- to 1,40,000/- per month
- Maximum Age: 32 years
|RITES’ regular/ contract employees||5 Years|
|Others||As per Govt order|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering with post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in the field of construction supervision.
- Shortlisting/ Written test
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs.300/-|
How to Apply for RITES Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.rites.com
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.